Get answers to common questions and help information on Pfizer products, ordering, and sales support.
- Download the complete Pfizer Hospital US product catalog or export complete product spreadsheet for up-to-date availability information
- Go to Products and select a product to discover availability. You will be able to view the product’s availability in the far-left column of the product chart
- Go to Resources for a list of industry and government resources that provide information about drug shortages
- Contact the Supply Continuity Team at 1-844-646-4398 or [email protected] for all your supply needs, including order fulfillment/status, live ordering, and allocation requests
Please contact Customer Service for product pricing information at 1-844-646-4398
For help getting in touch with one of our knowledgeable sales representatives, please go to Contact Us and provide some information so a Pfizer Sales Representative can follow up.
Click here to view the availability report for Hospital US products. You can also log in or register to view a personalized availability report with information on products specific to your affiliated institution(s). You can also reach out to your Pfizer Sales Representative directly or contact our Supply Continuity Team from 7:00 AM to 6:00 PM CT to discuss any product availability question you may have. They can be reached at
Your representative will keep you informed with the most up-to-date information. However, we have asked customers to begin placing orders via the wholesaler/distributor channel instead of direct via Pfizer Prime or Pfizer Hospital US Customer Service to restock supply to the market as quickly as possible. There are a small number of products available via direct order, and your Pfizer Sales Representative can send you the list. We will evaluate this interim ordering process on an ongoing basis and communicate any changes as they are implemented.
Please contact Customer Service at 1-844-646-4398 for information about a product return or to report an issue with a recent shipment
SUPPLY & MANUFACTURING
We continue to make progress in our recovery plan, although full recovery is currently predicted to be mid-year 2018. Click here to view the most up-to-date information on Pfizer Hospital US product availability. You can also log in or register to view a personalized availability report with information on products specific to your affiliated institution(s). Reach out to your Pfizer Sales Representative directly or contact our Supply Continuity Team from 7:00 AM to 6:00 PM CT to discuss any product availability question you may have. They can be reached at
Recovery is delayed for 2 reasons:
- Technical/manufacturing issues and capacity constraints
- Technical/manufacturing issues are causing backorders to grow, as remediation efforts have not met our initial timelines to meet demand. As the team worked through a remediation issue, what was thought to be a corrective action did not satisfy regulatory requirements and, therefore, did not resolve the issue to Pfizer's quality standards. Therefore, the team had to work on additional corrective actions, which caused the timeline to be delayed to ensure proper remediation efforts. We will continue to bring in additional internal and external resources to assist in evaluating and resolving technical issues as needed to meet demand with our best manufacturing capabilities
- Capacity constraints have increased due to many products being in short supply, as well as the time needed to restore inventory
- As we progress through our recovery and issues are resolved, capacity will become the main driver of backorders, as it takes time to restore inventory levels when completing both backorders and new orders concurrently. We will continue to work to get more products to our customers as manufacturing batches are completed
We are committed to our supply-shortage recovery plan. Our long-term plan includes 3 key elements to minimize supply shortages in the future—investment of several hundred million dollars planned for compliance and manufacturing capabilities over the next 3 years, a plan to increase safety stock levels of medically necessary and other key products, and a focus on communications infrastructure and organizational preparedness.